Apply for a Duplicate of Lost or Damaged PAN Card
This application should be used when a Permanent Account Number (PAN) has already been allotted to the applicant but he/she had lost or damaged the Pan Card and requires a duplicate. A new PAN card bearing the same PAN number will be issued to the applicant. The applicant may also choose to make corrections if any to the existing PAN data. In such case, the new PAN card will bear the updated information.
Fill an online application form for a Duplicate of Lost or Damaged PAN Card.
Make an online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
Download and Print:
- Either download pre-filled PDF form, save and print later
- Or print directly if you are connected to a printer.
Paste two recent stamp size colour
photographs (3.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
Your are required to sign appropriately in the following places (Click here to view demo)
- One signature across the top left photo (Do not sign over the face)
- One signature below the top right photo within the box
- One signature at the bottom of the form within the box
- In all the pages of proof of Identity, Address, and Date of Birth
Enclose the following documents and send to the below address by post/courier
- Physical application duly signed
- Self-attested proof of Issuance of PAN Card (Copy of PAN Card or PAN Allotment Letter)
- Self-attested proof of Identity (Click here to view list)
- Self-attested proof of Address (Click here to view list)
- Self-attested proof of Date of Birth (Click here to view list)
41, Fourth Floor, Tower I,
766, Anna Salai,
Chennai - 600002.