Apply for a New PAN Card
This form should be used only if the applicant is an individual resident Indian citizen and has never applied for a Permanent Account Number (PAN) or does not have PAN allotted to him / her.
Fill an online application form for a New PAN Card.
Make an online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
Download and Print:
- Either download pre-filled PDF form, save and print later
- Or print directly if you are connected to a printer.
Paste two recent stamp size colour
photographs (3.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
Your are required to sign appropriately in the following places (Click here to view demo)
- One signature across the top left photo (Do not sign over the face)
- One signature below the top right photo within the box
- One signature at the bottom of the form within the box
- In all the pages of proof of Identity, Address, and Date of Birth
Enclose the following documents and send to the below address by post/courier
- Physical application duly signed
- Self-attested proof of Identity (Click here to view list)
- Self-attested proof of Address (Click here to view list)
- Self-attested proof of Date of Birth (Click here to view list)
41, Fourth Floor, Tower I,
766, Anna Salai,
Chennai - 600002.