Apply for Changes or Correction in PAN details

This application should be used when a Permanent Account Number (PAN) has already been allotted to the applicant, but when data associated with the PAN (e.g. name of applicant / father's name / date of birth / address) is required to be updated in records of ITD. A new PAN card bearing the same PAN but updated information is issued to applicant.

Fill Application

Fill an online application form for Changes or Correction in PAN details.

Pay Online

Make an online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.

Sign Appropriately

Download and Print:
  1. Either download pre-filled PDF form, save and print later
  2. Or print directly if you are connected to a printer.

Paste two recent stamp size colour photographs (3.5 cm x 2.5 cm)


Your are required to sign appropriately in the following places (Click here to view demo)

  1. One signature across the top left photo (Do not sign over the face)
  2. One signature below the top right photo within the box
  3. One signature at the bottom of the form within the box
  4. In all the pages of proof of Identity, Address, and Date of Birth

Send Documents

Enclose the following documents and send it to our address by post/courier

  1. Physical application duly signed
  2. Self-attested proof of Issuance of PAN Card (Copy of PAN Card or PAN Allotment Letter)
  3. Self-attested proof of Identity (Click here to view list)
  4. Self-attested proof of Address (Click here to view list)
  5. Self-attested proof of Date of Birth (Click here to view list)
Apply for a New PAN card

Are you an minor, major, senior citizen or any individual, who do not have a PAN card? Do you want a PAN for the first time?

Damaged or Lost PAN card

Have you lost or damaged your PAN card? You can apply to Reprint a PAN card with or without changes to your existing PAN details.

We Accept : payment accept